Portal for Ad Valorem Tax Agents.
- Review accounts coded to you
- Keep track of appeals
- View scheduled hearings
- File protests and upload documents
Request a new Hearing Date.
- Submit your contact info
- Provide a reason
- Include one or more accounts
- Choose a new period of preferred dates
Business Personal Property
- File your Rendition
- Upload your documents
- Apply for an extension
- Follow along with guides & workshops
For property owners who disagree with their appraised value.
- Learn about the deadlines
- Submit your Notice of Protest
- Request an to discuss your value with an appraiser
- Schedule a Formal Hearing with the Appraisal Review Board
The easiest way to reduce property taxes for homeowners.
- File your application online
- Find out the required documents and upload them
- Read our FAQs
- Watch tutorials and learn about various exemption types
Share sales information for accurate appraisals with the district.
- For your property, your neighbors and businesses
- Used by the Texas Comptroller
- Your sales price is confidential
- Assist with creating accurate and fair appraisals
Do You Have 2 Minutes to Complete a Survey About Your Experience with FBCAD?