What Can I Do If I Disagree With My Value?

  1. An Informal Conference with an appraiser, if an agreement is not reached, then;
  2. File a written protest for a hearing before the Appraisal Review Board (ARB). You will be notified of your hearing date and time after your protest is filed. You are not required to be represented by an attorney.

Evidence must be presented to the ARB in the following manner:

  • In person; or
  • By an authorized agent; or
  • By affidavit (a notarized sworn statement)

Note: At the conclusion of the hearing the ARB will issue an order determining value and inform you of post ARB appeal.

Category: Tax Questions