What Can I Do If I Disagree With My Value?

An Informal Conference with an appraiser, if an agreement is not reached, then; File a written protest for a hearing before the Appraisal Review Board (ARB). You will be notified of your hearing date and time after your protest is filed. You are not required to be represented by an attorney. Evidence must be presented […]